Friday, June 9, 2017

Father's Day Cards with Jack WYW

For two weeks hubby and I have been doing spring cleaning for remodeling which included lots of organizing and purging before remodeling. I told him I needed one afternoon off to make Father's Day cards, so to maximize my creative time, I chose two of my CTMH workshop kits to make a stack of cards fast.  I cut the Jack Workshop Your Way kit into three layouts and six cards. (You can see the pdf of the layouts here.) The cards has sentiments and images from the Jack-cardmaking stamp set and thincuts dies that match the stamps. Here are samples of the first six. I changed mine up a little by adding some embossing.

I loved the die cut and stamped bears for this set! Since I used the tutorial pdf for this first set, I'm linking it to the Cut It Up challenge to use a tutorial.


All of the cards are 5.5" x 4.25" except this one that is embossed with a 5" x 7" Wood Slats embossing folder and attached to a 6.5" x 5" card base.



I also made cards using the Workshop Your Way Father's Day Cardmaking Kit which used Jack papers plus some Lagoon cardstock and embellishments. 


I'm glad my brother and son-in-laws don't read my blog. Deer antlers are the perfect stamp I added for two of them since they enjoy deer hunting. Now they won't know what their cards look like!

I hope this gives you some ideas for Father's Day cards. Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fun break from spring cleaning! Those bears are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us for our Summer School challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com